Sunday, July 20, 2008

Guitar Concert and Family Fun!

Dear 1998 BRHS Class:

Wow! I’m way impressed with the response so far! So if you are planning on coming to the reunion on August 2 and haven't rsvp'd yet, I need to know by July 26th! Again, you can pay two ways, with details on the website bearriver1998.blogspot.com.

Here are a few more details about the reunion on August 2.

1. We have secured entertainment through Kassie Norman’s husband, Austin Weyand, an amazing guitarist. If you want to see samples of the concert we will be treated to, see www.austinweyand.com. We will probably move the tables at the end for some dancing for anyone interested!

2. We are planning some fun games for the kids at the Library Park in Tremonton from 11-1. Bring your own lunch for you and your kiddos and let me know if you’re family can come. We plan on playing water kickball and a few candy games. Plus there are new toys and visiting for the adults.

3. I have lots of wonderful family pictures, but would love some more. If you would like, please email me your family picture for the slideshow, and again, if you want your blog listed on the website, please send it my way!

I sent this out from two emails, so sorry for the duplication since I am worried that some of my previous emails went straight to junk. We really want people to know, and if they can, come so spread the word! And please email me and let me know your plans!

Thanks!

Emily Warburton Jensen

1 comment:

Angie Tolman said...

Can't wait!!! I just ran into another one that hadn't heard about it.