Tuesday, June 10, 2008

1998 10-Year Reunion Info!

Dear Bear River High School Class of 1998:

Mark your calendars for Saturday, August 2, 2008 for dinner and fun as we celebrate our 10-year reunion! We plan on meeting at Marble Park in Bothwell at 6:30 p.m.

We will be having the Pie Dump cater the meal and it looks to be $12.50 per person, or $25.00 per couple for turkey tenders, salad, sides, and dessert.

We are ready for RSVPs. Please email and let us know if you and any significant other will be attending.

We are still looking into entertainment options, so if you have any ideas, let us know.

We are planning on a family fun time at a park in Tremonton in the early afternoon. Details upcoming. Please let us know if you are interested in that.

We hope to add a blogroll of anyone who would be interested. So if you want, please send us your blog! We are also looking for family pictures to put together into a slideshow, so please send a picture to bearriver1998@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Emily Warburton Jensen (emmusic12@hotmail.com)
Heidi Thompson (htthompson@morgan.K12.ut.us)
1998 BRHS 10-year Reunion Organizers

8 comments:

Wild Rasmussen said...

I posted this blog on my blog so if any looks at mine they wiil see it.

Angie Tolman said...

This is a great idea. You can add mine to the blog list.

SMILES2ALL said...

sorry I did not grauduate in 1998, but I found this blog and wanted to let you know that in case you, did not know that brhs has a web site for alumni. just wanted you to know so anyone can check it out. if y ou want check it out http://www.brhsbears.com/

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Add me too if you want. I will add this to my blog too.
Lisa(perkins) Summers

Preece Family said...

Add me too! seems to be the thing to do. Preececrew.blogspot.com. I'll add this to my blog also. thanks see you all soon! Lindsey Lish Preece

Jeff & Marci said...

You can add me to the blog roll, too - mentalmarci.blogspot.com
Thanks! :)

Stacy Evans said...

Ok, if everyone is doing it... here is my blog. :)
markevansfamily.blogspot.com -
Stacy Firth Evans

**Cristy** said...

You can also add me.
dcmtmontgomery.blogspot.com
Cristy Hawkes Montgomery